How We Clean Your Home
So many of our customers want to know the details of our house washing process. In addition to the questions above, we commonly hear: “What happens at my home during a pressure washing service?” Since we want you to know how well we treat your largest investment, we have outlined our low pressure house washing process below in detail! Here is what you can expect:
Step 1: How We Prepare Your Home Before Pressure Washing:
When we arrive at your property, our first priority is to prepare your home properly. This process includes:
- Visually inspecting your home and making notations of any areas of concern;
- We loosen any cobwebs, debris, mud, grime, etc. by utilizing long poles with soft bristles;
- We protect your plants and grass by soaking them with water. This prevents them from prolonged exposure to detergent runoff, and is done with low pressure so that they aren’t damaged!
Step 2: Washing Your Home:
- Now that your house is prepared, we can start cleaning it!
- First, your home is dampened with low pressure, temperature controlled water.
- Second, we use a sudsing soap applied to each side of your home.
- If needed, soft bristle scrub brushes are used to agitate the detergent for hard to clean areas.
- If you have tender plants, a steady stream of water is applied at low pressure.
Step 3: Rinse!
- After the soaps and brushes have removed the dirt, we rinse your home with low pressure.
- It’s important that we wash and rinse each side one at a time.
- By cleaning one side at a time, both pressure washing experts can make sure your home comes as clean as possible.
- Depending on the level of mold and dirt, we might need to repeat steps 2 and 3.
Step 4: Stepping back and Reviewing:
- After rinsing, we survey your property to make sure it was properly cleaned.
- Since we guarantee your satisfaction, we can come out again until you are happy!